Glass Tube Rotameter is a Variable Area Flow Meter. A rotameter comprises of a decreased cylinder, commonly made of glass, with a ‘drift’ made of SS or PTFE. The differential weight over the annulus territory is steady. The buoy travels through the decreased cylinder here and there regarding liquid stream. The vertical situation of the buoy as shown by scale is the proportion of the quick stream rate.
- Circlip & side plate construction
- Adjustable low & high flow switch
- Externally adjustable packing glands
- Connections can be rotated 360 degree at 90 degree
- FRP coated body for corrosive plant
- TC Joint connection
- HSN Code : 90261010