Metal Tube Rotameters:
“FLOWTECH” Metal Tube Variable Area Flow Meters (Rotameters) are intended for application where high pressure, temperature OR corrosive conditions preclude the use of conventional glass tube. These are all Metal Variable Area type Flowmeter design to measure flow rate of liquids, gases & steam under critical conditions. It consists of a tapered metal tube, an indicating assembly and a float. A magnet encapsuled in float couples with rotating magnets connected to an indicating pointer, thus the movement of the float, is accurately indicated in terms of flowrate.
- Simplified piping and reduced space
- Permanent magnetic link between metering float and motion position
- Precision swaged metering
- Heavy duty welded float and guide
- Guide cartridges easily removable for cleaning
- Provide with Electrical transmitter, flow indicator OR alarm.
Accuracy : +/- 2% F.S.D.
Repeatability : 0.5 %
Rangebility : 10:1
Scale length : 180 degree Angular
Pressure Ratings : 40 Bar Temperature Ratings : – 20º C to 250º C
Connections : Flanged OR Screwed
Enclosure : IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
Material Of Construction:
Tube : 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ‘C”, Titanium Float : 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ‘C”, Titanium Indicator Box : ABS, Cast Al., SS
End Fitting : 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ‘C”, Titanium